Sunday 27 May 2012

Sonakshi Sinha In Rowdy Rathore Says Akshay really inspires me

Akshay really inspires me
Sonakshi Sinha In Rowdy Rathore

Lovely Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha In White Dress

 Sonakshi Sinha is inspired by her Rowdy Rathore co-star Akshay Kumar's dedication to fitness and mannerisms with people around him. She says, "Akshay is extremely disciplined with regard to his lifestyle, fitness and diet. It’s part of his DNA. Just observing him is inspiring.” The duo is
related stories

    I am loving the jokes about my forehead: Sonakshi Sinha
    Dabangg’s my film too: Sonakshi Sinha

currently signed up for three films together. Starting with Prabhudeva’s Rowdy Rathore, which releases on June 1, the pair will also be seen in Shirish Kunder’s Joker, which releases this year end. They have even been cast together in Milan Luthria’s Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2, making it a hattrick for them. Sonakshi says, “We get along very well. He is so jovial with everyone on the sets, be it the light man or the spot boy. That kind of humility is rare. When your co-actor is a good person, it’s easier to translate the chemistry and camaraderie onscreen.”

Sonakshi remembers watching the Akshay starrer Hera Pheri (2000) as the first film that she saw with her friends without a baby sitter. She says, “That’s my favourite film. I also liked Housefull 3.”

Ask her why she chose to be in another male dominated film after Dabangg (2010) and she says, “Rowdy… and Dabangg are very different stories. The only similarity is that they both are maseladar and dhamakedar films. I don’t choose a film looking at the length of my role. If a character connects with me and I feel the audience might like it, I do it.” The Dabangg girl adds she will have ample time to experiment in the future.

Shotgun Jr is also upbeat about her live performance at the forthcoming IFFA 2012 in Singapore. She says, “I’ve had the opportunity to work with extremely talented choreographers like Prabhudeva, Vishnudeva, Saroj Khan and Farah Khan in my films. When Sarojji choreographed ‘Chammak challo chel chabili…’ she said ‘you will make me proud.’ I cried.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive