Saturday 28 January 2012

Agneepath 2012 Deadly Sanjay Dutt Rocks!

Deadly Sanjay Dutt Rocks
Deadly Sanjay Dutt Rocks Agneepath 2012

Deadly Sanjay Dutt Rocks Agneepath 2012


Sanjay Dutt is riding on the crest of success currently. His latest release Agneepath has record-breaking opening day collections and won him big praise as the menacing villain 

Kancha Cheena. Here friends and family congratulate him for his act.


Sunil Shetty I went to see Agneepath with my entire family. My son Ahaan has already seen it twice because Sanju is like God for him. My mother, who is very shy, actually called Sanju to tell him how much she loved his performance. I thought he was deadly in the film. Everyone looked like a baby in front of him because of the intensity he had. I'm so happy Deadly Dutt is back to doing what he does best - action! A few days ago, we had a heart-to-heart conversation and I told him, 'Agneepath is your film, and I have a strong feeling it is going to be a huge success.' Now I want to see baba to in his Munnabhai avatar again! It's amazing to see how effortlessly he transitions from playing the good guy to the baddest of the bad!

Priya Dutt Roncon I loved Sanju's performance. He was brilliant! Kancha stays with you long after the movie is over. Sanju is a great actor and has never bothered about the numbers game. He works with his heart and gives it his best. We are so proud of him - he deserves it!

Namrata Dutt I thought Sanju was fantastic in Agneepath. It was a very challenging role for him, both physically and mentally. It was difficult for him to portray Kancha Cheena as he doesn't identity with the character. For him to do such an evil role with conviction was brilliant. What I like about him is that he's not a method actor. He can switch on and off easily. Whenever he returned from Diu, he never got Kancha home. Now when I think about it, I realise it must have been very difficult to switch on and off like that everyday.

Karisma Kapur Sanjay is out of this world as Kancha Cheena! This performance will rate as one of his best films ever. People will remember his portrayal for a long, long time. No words are enough to laud his tremendous performance.

Milan Luthria Sanju strides across the screen like an evil colossus in Agneepath. After Gabbar Singh and Mogambo, here's a truly memorable onscreen villain. We were at his house for dinner after watching the film, I told him how incredible it was that Munnabhai could morph into Kancha. He truly rocks.

Rohit Shetty Kancha is a visually striking villain. He can kill you with his look. Kancha's menacing appearance on screen scares the audience. Sanju has done justice to the character and he will win many hearts in the cinema halls.

Ajay Devgn Agneepath! Sanjay Dutt! That's the only thing that strikes me when I watch the film. Sanju is to Agneepath what Heath Ledger was to The Dark Knight.

Sanjay Dutt I am overwhelmed at the reactions for Agneepath. I visited some popular single screen theatres and was taken aback by the audience's response! I was stunned when they started whistling and clapping at my entry. The noise was deafening. I felt on top of the world! I never expected such big opening collections either. People have complimented me on my range as an actor - that I can play both the lovable Munnabhai and the horrible Kancha with ease. It's a very good feeling to be praised like that. When you work hard and get such tremendous appreciation from both fans and friends, you feel a real sense of achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment